Parched Hair Reviver
Parched Hair Reviver is a super moisturizing conditioning cream/ that can be used underneath your favorite styler or as a creamy medium hold styler depending or your hair type. Parched Hair Reviver is a bit richer than Thirsty Hair Quencher. Expect no heavy buildup or flakes. Expect hydrated, smooth, healthy conditioned and restored hair - no matter which way you choose to use it! The only requirement is to make sure you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
To use as a moisturizer or styler apply to wet or damp hair. Use under your favorite styler or alone to set and or moisturize your hair for frizz free braid/twist outs, wet sets , wash and gos or to simply enhance your curls. Great for your whole family.
Distilled Water, Rose Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Organic Aloe Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Silk Amino Acid, DL Panthenol, Organic Coffee Butter, Oil and Essential Oil Blend, Organic Sage, Optiphen (preservative).
TIPS (these are just a few based on experience):
- Use it as your "cream" product when using the LOC or LCO (or any other method you use)
- If using Parched Hair Reviver isn't enough to hold your style, use it as a moisturizer and top with you favorite styler
- Depending on your hair type, you may need to use more or less to ensure your hair feels soft and moisturized when using Parched Hair Reviver as a deep conditioner
- A little product goes a long way because of the ingredients used. You don't need to use a lot just because, however see the next tip for more details
- Some people like to scoop out Parched Hair Reviver and rub it in their hands just a little bit because they like to use it in its thicker consistency, but if you don't want to use it that way, rub the product in your hands to emulsify it before adding it to your hair
8 oz Parched Hair Reviver
Since all items are handmade, processing time for orders is 3-5 business days. After that, delivery time is within 7 business days to United States addresses only.
Nia's Recipes is committed to its customer's satisfaction with its merchandise beyond the point of sale. All sales are final due to the nature of Nia's Recipes business. Please make sure you are making a valid purchase as no refunds/exchanges/upgrades/cancellations are accepted after your purchase has been made.