Silky Shea Batter
Silky Shea Batter is a rich blend of quality butters and oils that contribute to its silky feel. Only the best products were chosen, so be sure to check out the ingredients! You can choose to use the batter to nourish your parched hair and/or body; the choice is up to you! The only requirement is to make sure you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
Can be used on wet or dry hair. A little bit of product goes a long way! Use to seal in moisture or to lightly set your hair for twistouts, braidouts, bantu knotouts, etc. Can also be used for braids, cornrows and twists (wet or dry). Try it to retwist locs and to set/lay down your edges or updos for a light hold. Apply to your body after your bath or shower (don' t forget to apply to your feet!). Great for your whole family.
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Aloe Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Oil and Essential Oil Blend.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to store your Silky Shea Batter in a cool and dry place.
TIPS (these are just a few based on experience):
- Add a bit of Silky Shea Batter to a small container to drop in your bag or pocket, so your hands stay moisturized after washing them while you're out and about!
- To set your edges, you may need to dampen them first (or add a little bit of Thirsty Hair Quencher), next apply product to your edges, then tie a scarf around your edges for a few minutes.
- Silky Shea Batter works great on low hair cuts and to set waves on shorter hair.
- Apply to damp/wet hair to set your hair for days!
- Use it to shave with (men and women)
- When the weather isn't so humid, Silky Shea Batter can be used alone without gel/styler to set/style your hair.
What is Moisture Hand Washing ™
Moisture Hand Washing ™ is a technique that will keep you hands silky and soft or if you have very dry hand, it will restore silkyness and softness to your hands when done regularly.
Here's how you do it:
1. Wash your hands as you normally would.
2. Scoop out a small amount of Silky Shea Batter and "wash" your hands with it.
3. Lightly and quickly rinse your hands under warm water (do not rinse all the Silky Shea Batter off!).
4. Pat hands dry. Repeat as needed.
NOTE: Silky Shea Batter may melt in hot/extreme heat! This will not impact the quality and/or results of the product. Silky Shea Batter can be used on ALL hair textures. Simply adjust usage accordingly. If your hair/body feels too oily, you've used too much!
8 oz Silky Shea Batter
Since all items are handmade, processing time for orders is 3-5 business days. After that, delivery time is within 7 business days to United States addresses only.
Nia's Recipes is committed to its customer's satisfaction with its merchandise beyond the point of sale. All sales are final due to the nature of Nia's Recipes business. Please make sure you are making a valid purchase as no refunds/exchanges/upgrades/cancellations are accepted after your purchase has been made.